|Ways to Make Real Money Online by Selling Photos|
Ways to Make Real Money Online by Selling Photos
Today internet offers many ways to make money online for photographers. Internet can help you to make money from photographs you take with your digital camera. You don't have to be a professional photographer or even a very good photographer to make money from your photographs. All you have to do is start taking photos and selling them online.
You can sell your photos online by uploading them to an online photo agency that will sell them around the world. The beauty is that you can upload a photo once and you can be earning royalties for years to come. It’s relatively easy today to make some decent photos because you can get decent digital cameras very cheap today and start taking photos of landscapes animals, and birds around you.
Once you have your photographs you can upload them to one or more online photography sites and make money every time someone buys one of your photographs. These sites have their own rules on who can join and technical requirements for your photos. It may take a while for you to get a response when you submit your photographs because they have lots of photos coming in daily and need to evaluate all of them to see if they meet their standards. Technical requirements can be RGB, JPEG uncompressed file format for your pictures and the size of your photos.
· iStockphoto - you can request payment through PayPal, Moneybookers, Payoneer MasterCard or cheque once you reach $100.
· Fotolia - pays its contributors commission from 20% up to 63%. You can receive your payment through Moneybookers or PayPal.
· Shutterstock - contributors are paid $0.25 and upwards per download.
· Gettyimages - you can upload your photos and earn revenue as a Royalty Free (RF) or rights managed (RM).
· Depositphotos - you earn commission based on your level, commission goes from 44% to 52%.
· Bigstockphoto - you can earn from $0.50 and more depending on the size of the photo, or 30% of the US dollar price. You can cash out using Paypal or Moneybookers once you accumulate $30 in earnings.
· Photocase - pays royalty from 40% to 60%. You can cash out at €100.
· Photospin - pays 40% revenue share. You can request payment with Paypal, Moneybookers and check once you have $50 in your account.
· Imagevortex - is a site that wants to attract professional and full time photographers.
Photographers set price for their own photographs in the range $20 to $300 and receive 70% of the sale price.
These are only some of the sites where you can make real money online selling your photographs. You will find many more sites similar to these if you search online. So grab your digital camera and start taking photographs of your pets, your garden or whatever you love to photograph.
In this Ways to Make Real Money Online by Selling Your Photos, you have learnt:
to make money, make money online, ways to make money online, how to make money?, how to make money online?, what are the ways to make money online?, 1001 ways to make money online, 1001 proven ways to make money online, What are the 1001 Ways to make money online?, what are the 1001 proven ways to make money online?,Ways to Make Real Money Online by Selling Your Photos