|Ways to Make Money Online by Selling Crafts|
· ArtFire - The ArtFire marketplace is home to artisan goods of all kinds. From handmade jewelry and crafts, to vintage clothing and supplies.
· Big Cartel - Simple shopping cart for clothing and tee designers, bands, record labels, jewelry makers, crafters, and other artists.
· Bonanza – Vibrant collection of fashion, collectibles, decor, and more.
· Dawanda – Marketplace for gifts and handmade products. Perfect for unusual gift ideas, unique products and handmade things.
· Etsy - Buy and sell handmade or vintage items, art and supplies.
· Folsky – Buy and sell beautiful handmade gifts and crafts supplies.
· iCraft – Crafts online and more.
· Lilyshop – New online marketplace for handmade creations created by women for women.
· Luulla - Luulla is a marketplace to find and sell various creative objects.
· Made It Myself – Buy and sell homemade products like crafts, jewelry, quilts, soaps, greeting cards & other handmade stuff online.
· Not On The High Street – Hundreds of unique shops.
· Silkfair - Simple and affordable online store builder.
· Storenavy - Allows you to open your own store for free.
· Super Market HQ – A curated marketplace of products, apparel, art, and accessories.
· Uncommon Goods – Great for cool and unusual gifts for any occasion.
· Yakaboo - Create your own unique store and start selling in a few easy steps.
· Zibbet – Buy and sell handmade goods, fine art, vintage items and crafting supplies on Zibbet.